We are the largest manufacturer and supplier of UWIN Water Softeners in Bangalore, Karnataka. The Water Softener softens the hard water and provides good quality soft water for use in laboratories and in various Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Food Industries. The UWIN Water Softener consists of Specially Imported resin and multiport valve for ease of operation for out-put capacity 1,800 Liters/hour and above. The UWIN-SOFT Water Softener comes in different models to suit every customer’s need. Also available Without Stand, for models of output capacity 1,800 Liters/hour and above.
- Specially Imported resin.
- Multiport valve for ease of operation for out-put capacity 1,800 Ltrs/hr and above.
- Highly softened water with less than 5 ppm of hardness as CaCO3.
- Service and Regeneration made easy due to multiport valve.
- Light weight polyethylene vessel, for easy setup.
Applications : The softened water can be used -
- As Feed water to distiller : The use of hard water in boilers, would leave the boiler with a lot of scaling and sedimentation, hence to improve the quality of the distillate and for longer life of the glass/quartz/S.S boilers.
- For Cooling water Make-up
- In Textile processing and in Tanneries
- In Food and Beverages production
- As feed water to Nitrogen distillers, Autoclaves, Water baths, etc.
- In Laboratories and Research Institutes
- In Hotels, Hospitals and Laundries
- Output is based on 100 ppm input hardness as CaCO3.
- Output between regeneration and maximum flow rate depends on feed water hardness.
- For AS 600 and AS 1200 Models the vessel is made up of FRP
- The UWIN-SOFT Water Softener comes in different models to suit every customer’s need.
- Now available Without Stand, for models of output capacity 1,800 Ltrs/hr and above